As long as this Net is for Parkies there will be disagreements---I wouldn't
go so far as to call them back bitings. We Parkies seem to understand
each other, and just as in a large family, there are always those who are
a little miffed at each other, at least for a little while.  But we always get
over it.  Caregivers may think they understand what it is to be a PWP,
but you don't really.  I'm a Caregiver for my husband who has diabetes,
but I actually have no idea, EXACTLY, how he feels.

What I'm saying is----if you don't like what is going on in the Net at
this time--just back off for a while--just like the Kansas weather,
the mood of this Net will change within two days, sometimes a
whole lot sooner.
People are wasting more bands width trying to tell us how to run the
Parkies net, than the Parkies are, having disagreements and kissing
and making up.

There is no Parkie alive who is having a good time in their body--no
one, except another Parkie, knows what it is to have a brain which is
in Mach 1 and a body residing in B.C.  May God in his infinite mercy
grant that you never find out!!!

As Ever,

Marjorie Moorefield
just another librarian