        To all interested persons: Seeing that we are back in the
        EMAIL Virus business again........

        I subscribe to a email listserv called The Internet Tourbus.
        It is a weekly informational commentary about great places
        to visit on the internet. They describe the location in very
        understandable terms and you can then decide whether it
        holds any interest for you.

        Among some of their recent offerings, there were locations
        dealing with SPAM and VIRUS information.

                     URBAN LEGENDS AND VIRUSES
                     http://www.urbanlegends.com/
                     http://www.kumite.com/myths/
                     http://www.kumite.com/myths/myths.htm

        They do some advertising but I find it inoffensive and
        usually informative.

        If you would like to join their weekly commentary I submit
        the following:

 Join  : Send SUBSCRIBE TOURBUS Your Name to [log in to unmask]
 Leave : Send SIGNOFF TOURBUS to [log in to unmask]
 Info  : On the Web at http://www.worldvillage.com/tourbus.htm

        Also, you might want to visit their site which explains many
        of the common words used by our friends south of the Mason-
        Dixon line that tend to confuse those of us to the north.
        As an example:

--------------------------------
TODAY'S SOUTHERN WORD OF THE DAY
--------------------------------

YURP (noun).  A collection of coutries located across the Atlantic
              Ocean from 'Marika.
Usage:  "The QE2 takes ya from New York to Yurp."

YOU CAN FIND ALL OF THE OLD SOUTHERN WORDS OF THE DAY ON THE SOUTHERN WORD
HOMEPAGE AT http://ua1vm.ua.edu/~crispen/word.html

        Best Wishes and have fun............Jack

E. Jack Savely    [log in to unmask]    Topeka, Kansas
CG - Jeannette 58 - 20
KANSAS - 'THE WHEAT STATE' HOME OF THE SUNFLOWER AND 'TOTO'
Ad Astra per Aspera  -  'To the Stars through Difficulty'