Subject: Problems with Attachments

For Martha ans Neal Roher

Hello Martha and Neal. You are the first, (but I suspect not the last) to
have problems with my attachments. The problem is probably that I use a
funny British computer which is not compatible with IBM or Apple computers.
The two files called ChartA and ChartB are transmitted as pictures in GIF
format. However, before your computer will accept them they need to be
re-named to something like 'CHARTA.GIF' ( The .GIF is the important part)
You should then try to read them with a program which accepts GIF format
pictures.
The other two files are simple ASCII format text file, and can be read by
any program which handles text.
Sorry about the confusion
Regards
--