>Hello Madge, and Welcome to the group.  We all know that the rate of decline
>with PD
>varies tremendously from person to person. Your husband's case appears to be
>one of
>the more rapidly moving ones. I am curious to know what your neurologist
>considers to
>be 'the limit' of the anti-Parkinson drugs. Could you send me a summary of
>Lane's
>tablets for a typical day?
>
>Regards,
>--
>Brian Collins  <[log in to unmask]>

Brian, Sorry that I am so slow in replying to your welcoming email. By the
time I get to the computer in the evening and read the Parkinsn listserve,
I'm often finished for the day. Here are Lane's meds:
Permax 0.25   4 pills a day
Eldepryl  5 mg  2 each day
Sinemet CR  50/200  5 1/2 tablets a day
Carbidopa/Levidopa  10/100   4 tablets a day

We are discouraged by the idea that Lane has reached the limit of these
medications. However, new products seem to be mentioned frequently now on
the listserve, so perhaps there is something that will give Lane a boost
again.

Take care.

Madge Hislop  CG for Lane 63/4

Madge Hislop, caregiver for Lane 63/4