While reading some of the  posts here, two ideas came to me, please feel
free to discuss, amplify or tell me they are worthless, but MAYBE one or
the other could help with PD.
Idea one: why can't sinemet be put into extra thick capsules, and be
taken at one time during the day, some capsules could be twice as thick,
some three times, to ensure they melt hours later and distribute the
contents..
2 If radiation can be beamed into the brain without incisions, to treat
cancer, why not do the same, to perform a non-invasive palidotomy?? I am
willing to take any criticism, but if thee is merit to either idea,
please someone, get it into the right place to become useful!

[OO] LOOKING FOR RADIOS!
Ken Becker