In a message dated 96-12-18 22:10:54 EST, [log in to unmask] (Kees Paap)
writes:

<<
 Now we are talking about sending gifs etc., what do you
 think of the idea to make the list more human (sorry ladies
 this word is not made by me) by sending pictures around?

 Is your mailer setup on the binhex transfer ??

 Any suggestions?

 Who wants my picture??

Hi Kees:

I like the idea and have been toyong with the thought.  I have received a
visioneer  paperpot scaner  for x-mas which i believe  will read an income
picture. If you want to try it out send me photo at

[log in to unmask]                    Happy holidays    Dale