At 08:08 PM 12/18/96 -0500, you wrote:
<---- snip ---->
>>What drugs are typically prescribed for this
>>type of depression?  Prozac?  Or other drugs?
>>Thanks.
>>Bryce Jones

Bryce,
        For what it's worth....  Did you see the national news story last
week where there are doctors who are advocating St. John's Wort as an
alternative to Prozac?  They are saying that the natural, little flower
provides folks with relief from depression without the side affects that
accompany Prozac.  It may be found in the herb section of your health food
store.  Speaking from experiance I can say that this product has helped me
to set aside the depressive feelings that visit my very own self at times.
If you need, for your own peace of mind, need a doctor's opinion, I'd head
for a naturopath because I suspect most medical doctors wouldn't have
experience in this area (just my opinion).

Jeff Jones part time CG for Becky, Seattle WA.