St John's Wort

Just quickly.  I have this included in a herbal preparation I take on the
advice of a naturopaath.  I do get pretty down, but not unmanagaeably
so.  I've not ready the literature, but in a recent convention of
naturopaths here it was discussed in terms of its effectiveness being as
good as conventional antidpressants.  I experience no negative side
effects - it is in combination with 4 other herbs in my 'brew'

Beth Leslie.