Kees Paap sent me his picture & it came out very nice.  I printed it
off.  So did Brian Collins Chart A & Chart B.
For those of you who haven't tried it yet, please try.

I tired to associate Kees picture with Microsoft Publisher, but would have
had to go in and re-install some filters,which I will do later, but I have to
get ready for work now. Tried it in Paintbrush, but it wouldn't work at all,
so sent it to my scanner and printed it from Corel Photo-Paint.  Kees picture
has to be rec'd in BinHex and most ISP providers give you a choice of Mime
or BinHex so it is easy to change between the two.  Kees picture comes in
an IPG file.

With Brian's Charts I had to go in to the TEMP. files in File Manager
(Windows 3.11)
and pick out his ChartA & ChartB & rename them to ChartA .GIF.  They came
right up in Corel Photo-Paint  after I renamed them, without telling me I
needed,
 to associate it with something.
Brian, those came out even better than the first charts----keep up the wonderful
work!!!

Kees, you are a good looking young man!  I'll see if I can get a picture
sent to you.
Have a Happy Holiday!!

As Ever,
Marjorie Moorefield