RE: inquiry about PDand depression, 2 comments--
Peter was on Prozac for some 3 years, and while it did seem to lighten
his mood, there was no dramatic change.  At our latest neuro visit we
asked about changing to Zoloft, and are in the process of phasing it in,
some 4 days now. We were told the Prozac could be stopped and the Zoloft
started at once  because they are in "the same family of drugs", as is Paxil.
Also, there is much about depression in the list archives. You can send this
message to our "archive angel" John Cottingham:
             "archive search"  in subject line, then say what you
are looking for. Some of this might be helpful, but as with any other
PD meds, its "different strokes for different folks", and reactions vary
widely.  Good luck!
Camilla Flintermann,CG for Peter,78/7.Ohio