Now I'm gettingjealous!  I'm one ofthe "photographically callenged" who
doesn't have the capacity to see how handsome Kees is  :-(  Those who
do have this capability are welcome to use it, but for the sake of others
not so fortunate, please don't gloat! ;-)  Someday I'll get around to
going to the Univ. bookstore where I can get a web browser, but I'm so
busy trying to keep up with this list and CARE that I've neglected to do so.
 Then I can check out all those neat websites you all keep posting....
Anyhow, I * could * enjoy John Walker's neat graphics for the "12 Days",
even with minimal technology--many Thanks !
Camilla Flintermann,CG for Peter,78/7,Ohio