Has anyone tried Annetta's PD treatment using liquid deprenyl?

What do we know about liquid deprenyl, is it better than tablets?

I have been online since April of 1996, have I missed any information
regarding her or the treatment program she follows?

I recently requested and received information from Annetta Freeman
regarding her treatment for Parkinson's.  She said after 12 years the
usual medications were no longer controlling her PD symptoms.

October 1992 she began her own treatment program with liquid deprenyl
and supplements. She said deprenyl tablets upset her stomach, the liquid
did not.  By December 1993 she was totally off Sinemet and now has 99%
of her neurological functions back.

Her list of supplements appear to be normal products available at most
health food stores.

I have noticed that I feel better when I take some supplements,
especially B-vitamins, but no change in PD symptoms.

I am curious, yet feel there must be more than her success story if it
really works to a degree that PD symptoms are alleviated without using
Sinemet or something similar.  Have I become too skeptical???????

Happy Holidays ...... Barbara

--
Barbara Jensen