At times Peter experiences this kind of confusion--conversations may be
filled with long pauses.  Often the desired word/subject will "float to
the surfaceeventually, but it is terribly frustrating for him (as well as
for me) and one reason why he avoids social situations--he's very self-
conscious about it.  Tiredness does make it worse, and also being at the
"end of dose" stage with meds.  Well, they always said patience is a virtue :-)

-------
Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"