Can any of our Israeli friends provide me with notes or a transcript (in
English) of the lecture on sexual relationships and the lecture on aspects of
relationships that was presented by the Israel Parkinson Group of
Kiryat-Bialik, Israel?  I understand the chair of the support group is Itzhak
Mehrez.  If anyone knows if he has email, I would like to connect with him.

Also, I am going to Israel at the end of February and would be happy to meet
 or talk to individuals or support groups if we can work out our schedule. I
can be reached at at 1/800-223-9776 or email APDA [log in to unmask]

Shalom,

Susan Reese, RN,LCSW
Coordinator
APDA Young Parkinson Information & Referral Center
Glenbrook Hospital
2100 Pfingsten Road
Glenview, IL 60025