My father, 79/7+ has the same symptom, if you listen carefully, the
meaning will often come to you. An example: He asked for a chewable mint,
like a Nikko wafer, he meant an antacid pill. He said "Plumbing" meant he
needed to get to the bathroom. I have seen many medications mentioned
here for confusion, I will leave that to the experts, I believe we must
remain hopeful, and keep plugging for a complete cure for PD and as much
symtomatic relief as possible for the time being.

[OO] LOOKING FOR RADIOS!
Ken Becker