From:   PARKINSN: Parkinson's Disease - Information Exchange Network on behalf
of Marvin Giles
Sent:   Thursday, December 19, 1996 8:32 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: Simple #Parkie Chat Directions

At 07:41 PM 12/19/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Barb M's SIMPLE #p Chat Directions
>aka "THIS is what worked for ME"

Barb did a great job of describing the how to of the parkie
chat channel.  {{{{Barb}}}}

One thing I would like to add.
Please don't try to send messages or querys to @W.
Doing so will get a response from @W and, a few minutes later,
from the nearest IRC Channel Service Representive.
If you do not know the difference between messageing, querying,
and chating feel free to ask anyone on the channel when you arrive.

Marvin aka WerPuppy (who is known for his over exciteability *grin*)