Hi folks:

you may recall that I offered to match any contribution to the fund drive to
the extent of $ 25. per donation. Well I still have some money left. I would
like to give the remaining balance this year, So I will give 1/2 the balance
remaining to match the first two donations this year that are for $25.00 or
more. The remaining balance is a little over $200.

Example first check match with $112.00 same with second check.

Hurry tax deductions going fast this time of the year.  Quickly purchase your
tax deduction before the shelves are empty. No long lines to stand in, no
voice mail to wade thru just make a check payable to your PD organization and
mail it to

Dale Severance
145 Hicks Street
Brooklyn, NY  11201

Note this is not the location for the egg nog party

Merry Chrstmas and Happy Holidays to all.