Hi SJS-OnTheNet <[log in to unmask]>, you wrote
>Dear  Jeremy,
>
>Sorry, but this matter of my having taken issue with Mr. Severance's
>$100-challenge has clearly gotten out of hand. I was offended, you're
>offended, and now Mr. Severance (to whom I meant no ill will) is offended,
>and so are some others, I gather, as well.

Hi SJS -
Isn't it extraordinary how a few misplaced words can start a war. Your
response to my (over the top?) message is handsome - thk you for this.

I would like to be friends. So here is my hand on it:
       ___
      (___ ^\
   _______) -\
 ()____ +

At the moment it isn't shaking, but if you take it, it will.

:-)

Hugs, too.
--
Jeremy Browne - [log in to unmask]
Shaking Hands BBS - +44 (0)1252 626233 - Fidonet 2:252/160