Hi Listfriends,

For those who are not interested in IRC (chat) : delete this message!

For those who are interested : this can be long:)

How to join a channel is known by all of you, else you wouldn't be there.
I'm using the program MIRC, which is easy in use and very often updated.
It is used by most of the people in the IRC. PIRCH is also very often used
and I am told it is a very good program.

the abbreviations I know are :

:)      = smile
-:)     = smile
:(      = sad face
:P      = sticking out the tongue
:D      =
}{      = kiss
XXOXO   = kisses
{{{ }}} = hug (the more {{ and }} the hugger)
#       = channel

LOL     = Laugh Out Loud (also lol)
ROTFL   = Rolling Over The Floor Laughing
TOCFL   = Tears On Cheek From Laughing
oic     = oh, I see
brb     = be right back (when you're back you say : i'm back !)
bbl     = be back later
wb      = welcome back
ppl     = people
ltns    = long time no see
bf      = boyfriend
gf      = girlfriend
aka     = also known as

There are several nets : three big ones : Undernet (with parkinsons), Efnet
and Dalnet.
And about 10 smaller nets. There are also special nets for companies, who
use them to keep contact with other parts of their company in a different
place.

Some words to explain:

nick    = a chosen name
channel = the boxx where the chat is done
query   = is a way to talk in private

Some commands:

/join #         = join a channel
/quit           = quit a channel
/whois nick     = gives information about the nick (in the status)

A lot of commands are in the pull menus. Try them.

some tips :
never talk to @X  or  @W   they are robots.
click with your right and your left mouse and different boxes
do the same with doubleclick.

list of nicks :

lil_honey       = Barb Mallut
yopper          = Kees Paap

if you want your name on this list please let me know.

I leave it by this : if you are interested please react. I will update and
extend this letter regurlaly but will not send it to the list anymore,
because the list is to overloaded allready.