A way out?
I had not thought much of this untill recently.
I'm still mobil though it takes work at times.
Life is still good, if a mite slower paced.
I can feed myself, keep clean with a bit of assistance.
I can get out of bed two of three mornings without aid
though I need help getting in.
I can still work (am currently still working).
I can talk, see, read, sit upright, roll over in bed.
I can drive a van though not for more than two hours.
I get six hours sleep most nights.
I can and do enjoy sunsets, sunrises, harvest moons,
dew covered spider webs, pretty girls on sandy beaches,
birds on the wing, and the smell of fresh cut grass.
Life has been and still is a grand adventure.
Afraid of what awaits at adentures end? No.
Afraid of being held here beyond my ability to cope, yes.