Barbara Mallut wrote:

> In other words, while I'm pretty sure I have the needed graphic viewers
> somewhere on my system, I haven't a CLUE how to utilize 'em ... even IF I
> could find 'em!

Dear Barbara,

If you use Win-95 and have one of the viewers mentioned by Kees,then
just go to the Explorer where is the viewer program and double click
it.Then from the window that will pop up,localize the picture archive
that you saved from the attached graphic arquive that came with the
e-mail.Click OK.Then you will see the picture.

What you say ? Go for it ? (name of a program in the Discovery TV
Chanel) ....   :-)

   +----| Joao Paulo de Carvalho   |------ +
   +--------| Salvador-Bahia-Brazil |------+