Susan,
Sorry for delay in responding to your message (I'm sorting out a few
domestic problems at present.)

Itzhak Mehrez doesn't have email, but is a local telephone-call from me.
(Kiryat-Bialik is just outside Haifa. In fact I just dialled his number -
he's not in at the moment, but I left a message on his recording-machine.)
I'll be happy to pass on any messages; and will post him a printout of your
message.
I don't have anything on the lecture you asked for, but maybe he will send
it to you.

I'm in contact with English-speaking organisations here  (ESRA, AACI - not
specifically Parkinsons-related, but could be interested in arranging
meetings; I'll do what I can to arrange a meeting with Haifa branches.)

If you come to Haifa, David and I would be happy to meet you.  Please keep
in touch.

Best wishes,  Margaret Hayon

At 05:28 PM 19/12/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Can any of our Israeli friends provide me with notes or a transcript (in
>English) of the lecture on sexual relationships and the lecture on aspects of
>relationships that was presented by the Israel Parkinson Group of
>Kiryat-Bialik, Israel?  I understand the chair of the support group is Itzhak
>Mehrez.  If anyone knows if he has email, I would like to connect with him.
>
>Also, I am going to Israel at the end of February and would be happy to meet
> or talk to individuals or support groups if we can work out our schedule. I
>can be reached at at 1/800-223-9776 or email APDA [log in to unmask]
>
>Shalom,
>
>Susan Reese, RN,LCSW
>Coordinator
>APDA Young Parkinson Information & Referral Center
>Glenbrook Hospital
>2100 Pfingsten Road
>Glenview, IL 60025

Margaret Hayon