 I don't recall if I mentioned to you that I am president of the local
Parkinson's chapter.  We are in the midst of several projects.  One of
which is mounting a local fund raising effort.  I have identified four ex
CEOs  with a Parkinson's connection: Bill Knoell of Cyclops, Paul Lego of
Westinghouse, Bill Calder of Joy and Howard Love of National Steel.    We
just had our initial meeting to kick off this program and collected $20,000
  (1 check for $10 K and to checks for $5 K).  In your letter writing to
local corporations pleased let me know if you find anyone who seems
particularly interested.  My concern with your initiative is that we might
get a small gift as a result of your efforts, but had we approached the
same company via  one of these ex CEOs  we might get a much larger
contribution.

 I don't  know your background but perhaps we can coordinate this effort.
We can certainly use all the help we can get.        Do you ever get into
the city of Pittsburgh?