I am very interested in trying the new agonist named pramipexole. I
understand that pramipexole is already on the market and what I have already
read about it then it seems to me to be very promising.
Can anybody tell me from which pharmaceutical company it comes.
My main problem is tremor in both hands, right foot and right jaw. The last
one is the most difficult to treat.It is not quite clear to me if
pramipexole has a special beneficial effect on tremor. Does anybody know
about that.
I would be very thankful if somebody could inform me about this.

Greetings

G.Jonsson