From:   PARKINSN: Parkinson's Disease - Information Exchange Network on behalf
of Joao Paulo Carvalho
Sent:   Sunday, December 22, 1996 5:48 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: Them Darn Viewing Programs

Barbara Mallut wrote:

> My dear friends....
>
> Over the past 48 hours, I've received, via this PD list AND by email, TONS
of
> advice on how to locate, download, setup, and view graphics received over
the
> Internet.

> SECONDLY, please-oh-please STOP sending me those messages already.

> That said, I have a GIF of me, and if I can figure out how to send it as a
> files attachment, I imagine I'll lay that puppy on the group, just to get ya
> all to finally stop sending me lists of instructions to follow! <grin>

As one of the culprits...I have to say the following :

I only will attend your request if you keep and realize SOON the promise
of sending your gif picture that we shall praise much more than the
girls in the Plaboy and similars...keep in mind that we as parkies
cannot stand too much suspense and wait too long such strong
emotions...   :-)
Otherwise,I shall keeping bombarding you with new more detailed
instructions.That is that...
Besides, I KNOW that you have more beautyness,charm and sexappeal than
Elizabeth Taylor and Marilyn Moore together when in the top of their
good times and there is no use to try to deny to me.

All the best (and hurry...   :-) )
--
   +----| Joao Paulo de Carvalho   |------ +
   +--------| Salvador-Bahia-Brazil |------+