Hi Jim Cordy <[log in to unmask]>, you wrote
>To those of you who are not thrilled with their  mail viewer,  I just came
>across a piece of software called Internet   Mail.  It came when I
>downloaded Internet Explorer from Microsoft.  It seems to be the answer to
>all the minor annoyances I encounter.  You can sort your mail by date or
>person, delete multiple messages without reading, file messages in various
>folders of your own making.  I hope this comes in Handy for some of you and
>makes next year a little more user friendly.

Having used a DOS mail system for some emonths, I had a go at Turnpike
(for Windows) and cannot understand why I had persevered with the other.
The Demon Internet suite includes MS Internet Explorer, and it's SO easy
to use, that I spend EVEN MORE time on the Net (GRIN!)

It's shareware and not expensive, even less so if Demon is your IP (they
are mine!)

--
Jeremy Browne - [log in to unmask]
Shaking Hands BBS - +44 (0)1252 626233 - Fidonet 2:252/160