Merry Xmas eve form snowwy  BC. Some tips
when really frozen and you need your sinemet to kick in quick try a
SINEMWT FIZZ- take 1/2 or 100/25 Sinemet yellow, the old kind that
works properly  not APO.
BReak it in small pieces, put it in botttom of glass , poue
pour any carrbonated pop on top of it. It will fizz likecrazy like
ENO. Drink it down you'll  be amazed how fast it works! BTW  I'm not
a DR. REgarding painkiller/
Tylenol 3, An equivaalent to tyl 3 that I have used for ssometime
is called Empracet. It containes no caffeine, the only drawback is it
is  a pure narcotic, comeson 3 prt form
re Amitriptyline ,  I have used this drug  for years to treat depression
and help me sleep. Has  synergestic  effect with regular  pd drugs,
the only one Ive found that hassn't left me a frozen zombie. "****
extemelty deaddlly in largw quantitty
For those of you who wear eyeglasses of any kiind wwho are troubled
by extra movements,  the nxt timee you're changing lenses  try havig
them tinted abt blue. I did legthy tv inteerview and found the lensses
really helped.
Does anyone else feel we should havee  cdn and amer archives,,a central
data bank of pd nfo. I haave several tapes of televion coverage of
Lillian and I's  promotinal activities re: our art and poetry
exhibits... Speaking of which our Portgolio should be published early
in 97 .
Speaking of books I   heartily recommend Dr. Bernie Siegel's books...
Now for the favors, does  anyone outther havean e-mail address for
Dr.Donald and/or Susan Calne at  UBC hosptal, in Vancouer bc.
Also, could the Doctor who once contacted me RE A 2ND PALLIDOTOMY,
PLEASE OO SO AGAIN????!!!
Abit of criticism- an unfortunte comment was recently made by a

contributor to the effect  "Anyone who can do cqartwheels doesn't
belong in this group"  Whendiagnosed at 29 and for many tt\
years after I could do catwheels. Ihave a close friend who was very
hurt by this careless remark. Irespectfully suggest anyone with an
interst in our shared goals and problems ahould be  more than welcome;
themoere unique they are the more we have to learn from them.
Bill