> And to think that someone, who shall remain nameless, suggested that I was
> ranting on the list!
>
> At any rate I still care ror you and you and you and OK you
> too...............And I do wish for all of you the Best of the Holidays
>
> Take good care of one another
>     george  [[log in to unmask]]          12/20/96  11:24pm

George, please don't ever stop posting to this list.  Your 'rants'
(although I can't recall any) are wonderful expressions of honesty -
something we all need to face, both in ourselves and others.

PD is a frustrating, debilitating, insidious, life-long disease.  When the
folks on this list feel safe enough to share all of the dimensions of
'living with PD,' then others who are not so brave can acknowledge that
yes, it's OK to feel angry, contentious, frustrated - and even happy.

God bless you, George (and all of the rest of this community).  I love
what you write.
-------
Happy Holiday everyone!!!
Mary Ann