I really do not understand what is going on, but this morning when I awoke I
went to the bathroom to take my generic sinemet. Then I left the bathroom
and discovered that I was not shuffling. This was teo minuted after I took
my pill. So the pill I had taken could not have taken effect yet. Anyway it
has now been over two hours since I should have taken another pill and I am
still walking without a shufle. I have no stiffness, no PD symptoms at all.
I am thrilled at this point but cautoious. I dont know what has happened but
I will take it. I will keep you posted.