A program called PhotoVue Plus is tailor-made for viewing graphics
files off the Net and e-mail attached files in any form. Not only
does it read all the common graphics files, but it decodes all
types of text-based encoded, even zip files. It will also then convert
these to other formats if you wish.

It has lots of other capabilities as well, but for our purposes,
we believe it's the best. It's available from a company called
ImageDisk. Their URL is http://www.imagedisk.com/photovue.htm.
It costs about $27 and can be ordered direct by mail order.

I love this program, and have found no other like it because it's
fast and easy to use for a non-technical person when it comes to
graphics.

>From Ingrid, a longtime lurker who loves this group (my father has been
a Parkie for 23 years).