Kees Paap wrote on the 18th of december:

   <Now we are talking about sending gifs etc., what do you
   <think of the idea to make the list more human (sorry ladies
   <this word is not made by me) by sending pictures around?

   <Is your mailer setup on the binhex transfer ??

   <Any suggestions?

  <Who wants my picture??

Hi Kees,

The other list I correspond with ( and really you should know about, because it
is called ONCE for Older Netherlands Speaking Cyberspace Enthusiasts ), had some
strange happenings with their picture exchanges. It turned some of them off and
the alarm went out that receiving pictures is one of the ways virusses can enter
your computer.
So, be aware and keep scanning for some possible, sneaky, virus, or avoid the
problem by staying away from picture exchanges.

Happy holidays,

Will

P.S. What is binhex transfer?

Will A. Kuipers