Will,
BinHex is the method Macintosh uses instead of UUencoding
or Mime.
I have the same trouble with Mime that Barb Mallet has, & I have
never been able to figure out why, as I have a Compaq Presario &
have no other trouble with my ISP except Mime.  I finally figured
a way around it, but it was a pain there for awhile.

I got Kees picture without any trouble at all.  Maybe my buttons are
reversed?  Don't laugh---on the first Microsoft Publisher the left &
right buttons were reversed & I ruined a number of envelopes before
I figured it out.  Later, Microsoft admitted they were reversed & did
fix them in the next version of Publisher.

Which is why my W95 is uninstalled & sitting in the original box on
my bookcase.  I would rather do something else than be driven crazy
by errors in software, & my brain won't just let me forget it.  Either I
have to conquer it or it conquers me---You win W95!!!!!
Besides that, I'm a dyed in the wool File Manager user!!!  I want to
SEE what is going on.

As Ever,
Marjorie Moorefield
just another librarian