>For those who don't like (my) poetry:
>
>Merry Christmas and a happy new year:))
>

>Kees Paap
>
>I share with you one of my poems, an attempt to describe love:
>
>Define love
*************

Kees,
We all love each other---really---just sometimes we snap--but we always
get over it.  We are just one great big International Family, except
there are some countries we never hear from---this bothers me alot!!!
I wish they would join us.

I hate to tell you, but none of your poetry has reached my computer.
Are you adding it as an attachment?
I heard from Hein, he is sending me a picture of a naked lady--
he gives me the translation from Dutch to English
 and finishes up by telling me that
the naked lady is okay, as it is his 4 year old daughter!!!
PD hasn't dampened his sense of humor one bit.
BTW, he was the only one in his family who liked the "Flaked
Potatoes" , guess its just as well they don't have them in Holland.
Of course that still leaves him having to peel regular potatoes,
which is creating quite a problem with his PD.

I have physically had a very bad year, but when I think of all the
wonderful people world wide that I have met, it makes things
a little easier.

Don't you worry, it doesn't seem to be a language problem with this
Net & everything will turn out A OKAY!!!
Holiday wishes to all.

As Ever,
Marjorie Moorefield
just another librarian