At 02:42 AM 12/26/96 -0500, you wrote:
>I have just subscribed to the Parkinsn Network, and I give the group some
>information about myself : I am French, living near Paris, born 1933, PD
>diagnosed 1988, retired since 1993, married, 5 kids.
>The dozen of messages I already received make me ask some questions :
>
>- What are the topics generally discussed on the network ?
>- Are you patients, caregivers, other ?
>- Are you from several countries ?
>
>Thank you in advance for your answers
>Best wishes for a happy new year
>Bernard JOLY

Bernard,

People with Parkinson's are generally awfully nice people with above average
intelligence and education. The symptoms of Parkinson's vary widely from
patient to patient. We are all individuals with our own problems. We also
are a group with a unifying problem. We share our problems. We try to notice
what is helpful to us in solving our problems. We share our solutions. We
talk about almost anything.

We are patients, friends, caregivers, family, and care providers.

We are from all over, but in "Americanese," we are all coming from the same
place.

Will Johnston, patient
Salisbury, Maryland
USA or is it EUA

WILL JOHNSTON   4049 OAKLAND SCHOOL ROAD
                SALISBURY, MD 21804-2716
                410-543-0110
Pres A.P.D.A.  DelMarVa Chapter