"Currently I am taking Eldepryl and Amantadine - both twice daily - compared
to other postings I have read - my symptoms are relatatively mild - the
Amantadine seems to do the trick - EXCEPT when I allow my life to become
cluttered with stress - then the hand tremors return."

  I was pleased to find someone taking Amantadine & Eldepryl.  I have been on
Eldepryl only and have been considering adding Amantadine.  The tremor on my
left side has become quite severe at times.  I notice that stress causes your
tremor to act up even with these two drugs, but I gather it works to control
the tremor most of the time.  Right?  How long have you been on Amantadine?
 I would love to hear from anyone with experience with Amantadine.
Joan (55/8, Eldepryl)