My tremor on one side is not much of a problem but I was taking 5mg of
Eldepryl in the a. m. and 5mg again at noon.  I kept waking up frequently at
night, however, and really getting tired and irritable.  When I was cut back
to 5mg of Eldrpryl in the a. m. and two AManatadiine (Symmetrel) of 100 mg
each (one in a. m. and another 12 hours later), things really evened off and I
can sleep normally.  And, of course, feel much better.  That new regine
doesn't minimize the effects of tension or stress, but things are overall much
better with the combination of the two.
John Flynn