Just signed onto the Parkinson's Exchange. (In fact, this may be one of
those =93newbie repeats=94 as I figure out whether or not this message
actually gets through).  My husband Don has PD (21years, diagnosed at
47, he's just turning 68 in Feb,) but I'm the typist and computer nerd
of the family, so I'll write for both of us.

We've read some of the threaded conversations, especially on insomnia.
Interesting and helpful.

We have a question that we would appreciate you responding to if it
applies. Do any of you who are considered early-onset folks have a
history of childhood hyperactivity? (In those days you were probably
just considered a hyperactive kid.) We=92ve noticed a correlation in the
three young-onset Parkies in our support group. We=92d be interested to
hear if anyone out there has any thoughts/experience with this.

We live in Yuba City, CA (45 miles north of Sacramento). Don is a
retired school administrator (asst. Supt of business) and Jan is a
sporadic freelance writer and former Biology teacher and curriculum
developer.

We=92re looking forward to our adventure with the Parkinson=92s Internet
Exchange. Thanks for being out there.

Don and Janis Medley