Thanks to all those who wrote to the list on Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
In such a busy time, it was great to know that the Parkinson "family" was
still getting together.
Thanks to all for Seasons Greetings - especially to Kathrynne Holden (hello
from Joy) and to those who told us about their Christmas. Having
experienced both snow and sand at Christmas in Winnipeg and Australia
respectively, I can relate to both northern and southern Christmases.

To Dave Moreland:
Please tell us more about your unreal Christmas present!

To Ken Becker who is always looking for radios - I sure hope you find some
in 1997 (what do you mean?)

To all those wonderful health professionals who take the time to read this
List and offer us good advice - many thanks for your time and interest.

To y'all, a Happy New Year.

Joy & Bob Graham Perth, Australia