John:

Thanks for telling us MORE about your Internet business (not).

However, the disclosure of your apparent altruistic motives (I'm sorry your
sister has PD but what has that got to do with your repeated ads?) seems
overshadowed by the repeated reminders of your business, the big signature
block at the end of your posts, and the number of posts to the PD-list.
Nothing like free advertising to a captive audience, eh?

You aren't the first (or last) person to use this list to "drum up business"
(anyone remember Jim Morrison who tried to sell us real estate in South
Carolina?) but you do craft your words well to elicit empathetic responses.
I recognized your game early on but don't worry, I won't tell.

David Boots (38/6)