Well said, Margaret, and I'm very much in agreement with you.

Barb Mallut
aka "Lil_Honey" on the Parkie Chat

----------
From:   PARKINSN: Parkinson's Disease - Information Exchange Network on behalf
of Margaret Tuchman
Sent:   Thursday, December 26, 1996 3:59 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: Why is this on the PD-list?!!

Dear All,

I must be the most naive person on this list!! Ofcourse I have noticed
John Walker's signature at the bottom of his posts, and I may have even
made a mental note that he has something to do with the internet, but
my over-riding and constant reaction to his postings has been, THANKS
for the trouble you take to give us this information! And, NOT "you are
making a financial killing off of us poor helpless parkies"!

I guess we have a variety of approaches to reading the mail, I glance
at the author, read the message and head for the signature line to
check if I can add information to the growing list of electronic
advocates. If I see a state, address, zipcode, etc, I am happy. If that
information is contained in a business format, I think no less of the
person. There are many, wonderful people with and without PD who have
been invaluable contributors to our collective well-being who sign
their posts with their professional/business identity. Are we going to
run them out of town -- off the list? I would hope not!
PAX,
Margaret

Margaret Tuchman(55yrs,dx1980) --NEW JERSEY