Well, since you asked why I am always looking for radios, i'll try to
answer you accurately! I have always been fascinated by radios of all
kinds, when I was a small child, I started trying to fix broken radios,
usually succeeding in converting them into piles of useless radio parts.
Eventually I got some working, and in the last few years, have
accumulated over three hundred different radios, about 80% now in good
working condition, the rest will need some help! It's a great hobby for me.
Why am I still looking? I don't know, I guess it is an addiction!
Happy holidays to you both.

[OO] LOOKING FOR RADIOS!
Ken Becker