This is in defense of John Walker's use of the Parkinsn list to promote
business. I am not a lawyer, or expert in the use of the internet, in any
way.
I am not related to John. He was the first person on hee to help me with
a request involving pain killers to help my father, who in addition to PD
has other problems that pain killers are needed for. John provided
information I would never be able to gather in a timely fashion, if at
all. He has not indicated in any way that I should pay for his services.
I am grateful for that.  All he has gotten is a brief "thanks" in return
for his efforts.  If he can pick up some business as a result of being
willing to help us caregivers/patients/etc. I say he deserves what he can
get. I promote my hobby (LOOKING FOR RADIOS) in my signature, and I hope
this does not bother anyone, it certainly has not resulted in any income
for me, nor any radios!!!  If people peddling "snake oil" "swamp land" or
other bogus products come on here and waste our time and space, that is
wrong, but I think most of us agree john has been a major asset, and a
friend.
I will now crawl back into my shop and play with my old radios!:-)

[OO] LOOKING FOR RADIOS!
Ken Becker