I have been on this list for about 9 months now.  It has for the most
part been a wonderful experience for Fuad and I.  We have learned a lot
from all of you.  We have gotten encouragement when we needed it.  I
have come to think of all of you as an extended family and would never
want to intentionally do anything to make things more difficult for any
of you.

Yesterday morning I was delighted with a new technique that I have
learned with the computer, that I thought, WOW, I can send holiday
greetings to everyone, to my global family.  So I made a greeting card
in three different versions so that all of you would be able to see it.

In my over zealousness I have cause some of you great distress, for that
I am truly sorry.  I will never again attempt any like this.  It was not
my intention to cause any harm, but it was my intention to share love
and prayers.

Barb