Barbara A. Jarjoura wrote:

> I am truly sorry.  I will never again attempt any like this.  It was not
> my intention to cause any harm, but it was my intention to share love
> and prayers.
>
> Barb

  Well here I go again, I don't understand how your card would have
caused a problem for anyone.

  I for one thought it was grate.

           Thanks for the effort.

Sense this is my first post to the net I guess I should explain a little
about myself.

   I like to play with my computer trying new programs.  If I didn't
have a computer and the internet I wouldn't have much of a life. This
come from a man who spent the last 24 years of his life traveling the
world and providing logistical support on a global bases
for the Marine Corps till PD stopped me.  I am a young on set PDer just
43 years old, I have been fighting PD for the past 3 years.  I guess you
could say that PD is wining, but again the fights not over.
   The left side gives me the most of my problems: the left side has
become week, tremors in the hand, lift eye not focusing with the right,
I stutter, I have to use a cane to walk due to a balance problem and of
course I am slow at everything.
    My medications include: Carbidopa 25/Levodopa 100mgs 4 per day,
Bromocriptine Mesylate 2.5mgs 3 per day, Cimetidine 400mgs 2 per day,
Sertraline HCL 100mgs 1 per day, Trazodone HCL 50mgs 1 per night and
Aspirin enteric-coated 325mgs 6 per day.
    I think what troubles me the most is not being able to drive.  I
feel like I am a prisoner in my on home.  I do not like having to depend
on other people.

    I have retired to rural Arkansas and am trying to enjoy life as best
I can.

        S/F
       MURPH

Ron Murphy