Barb and Fuad - THANK YOU! -   please don't apologise! I loved your
beautiful card - and so did my husband David [and through it I learnt how to
use my Lview graphics viewer (part of my ISP's starter-pack - I didn't know
what it was there for; thanks to you, I learnt!]

Your love and prayers are much welcomed, and may I wish you the same!

Please add us to your global extended family.  We live in Israel - please
feel free to email me direct; maybe we have experiences we can share?

Very best wishes,     Margaret Hayon  (CG for David, 78/8)
                      email address:  [log in to unmask]