TO: David Boots and the Anonymous Accuser of John Walker

Don't you two have better things to do than take pot shots a someone who is
trying to help others?  In my opinion, both of you were way out of line,
especially David Boots. After John had posted a very polite, intelligent,
thoughtful and highly restrained (in my opinion) response to his unnamed
accuser, you jumped in with your sarcastic and insulting comments.

If either of you really believe John is taking advantage of us on the
Network, there are more reasonable and civilized ways to present your
opinions. You decrease the odds of others listening to your views when you
wrap personal insults around them.

As for John: please do not stop providing us with all that information. You
are making a tremendous contribution to the Network. I'm certain the vast
majority of our members agree. Keep up the good work.

Stan Houston (53/5)
Cat Spring TX 78933