I am taking eldepryl and amantadine, plus parlodel.  The combination seems
to be working well.  My Parkinsons is also relatively mild, although before
I started taking the amantadine and parlodel I couldn't roll over in bed
without a lot of effort, couldn't button my shirt, had trouble getting in
and out of chairs, etc.  My only problem with amantadine is that it's
constipating, for which I take propulsid.

Charlie Barasch
Plainfield, VT