>TO: David Boots and the Anonymous Accuser of John Walker
>
>Don't you two have better things to do than take pot shots a someone who is
>trying to help others?  In my opinion, both of you were way out of line,
>especially David Boots. After John had posted a very polite, intelligent,
>thoughtful and highly restrained (in my opinion) response to his unnamed
>accuser, you jumped in with your sarcastic and insulting comments.
>
>If either of you really believe John is taking advantage of us on the
>Network, there are more reasonable and civilized ways to present your
>opinions. You decrease the odds of others listening to your views when you
>wrap personal insults around them.
>
>As for John: please do not stop providing us with all that information. You
>are making a tremendous contribution to the Network. I'm certain the vast
>majority of our members agree. Keep up the good work.
>
>Stan Houston (53/5)
>Cat Spring TX 78933

Way to go Stan!!!!

David Boots has also flamed Albert (Joe) Young, Will Johnston,
& myself that I know of.
David & I had a set-to a few months ago over his "locker room humor"
& now anyone that sticks up for me, David flames.
IMOHO, I think he may have the beginning of Alzheimers.  He lives
alone, so there is no one to tell him he is acting weird!
Anyone who has nothing to do but flame people who post to this Net,
needs to get themselves a life!!!!  The sad part is, he sends back things
to us that was said weeks ago & taken out of context!!!!
I would bet money, marbles & chalk that David Boots is also the anonymous
accuser---sounds exactly like him!!!!!!!

As Ever,
Marjorie Moorefield
just another librarian
(with PD)