Margaret, count me in on the "naive list" ---I just skim/delete John
Walker's messages, as I don't "do" webs at present. I never thought of
the posts as "commercial", just stuff that might be useful to *someone*--
but I DID think there were an awful lot of them!
There are other things I usually delete, such as all the stuff about the
chat room, again really just for those involved and of no interest to me.
Let's start the new year with a big helping of tolerance and a finger on
the delete key ?
Happy New Year everybody!
Camilla Flintermann,CG for Peter,78/7, Ohio