Several message exchanges have appeared in the last few days which have
described problems encountered upon taking Permax (pergolide).  Thanks, I
needed these!

I, too, have experienced similar effects since beginning Permax (on Nov.
14th) as a replacement for Artane.  My only other medication is Eldepryl.

On Nov. 13th I saw a new neurologist.  My only complaint was more tremor
in my right hand than I would like.  The doctor recommended switching to
Permax and gave me a new prescription.  It has been mostly downhill
since.  The tremor is just as bad -perhaps even worse.  And more
annoying, I began experiencing difficulty in initiating movement,
especially in my right hand/arm. Never had this problem before Permax.  I
am only taking 0.25 mg three times a day.

I am traveling now, but have made an  appointment with a different doctor
in January.  This has got to change!

Milton McLain